With over 1 million location-verifying beacons already built, and hundreds of thousands ready to be enabled, blockchain’s first crypto-location oracle network has arrived. Our mission is to enable smart contracts to interact with the real world as if it were an API. Join us in decentralizing location-reliant trade markets.
How It Works
The XYO Network is made up of four primary components:
- Sentinels, which gather data about their location, environment, and other nearby XYO Network devices and store this information on an onboard digital ledger,
- Bridges, which relay information from Sentinels to the public blockchain, where it is stored in perpetuity,
- Archivists, which store and index the information transmitted via Bridges,
- Diviners, which access the information in order to verify location or answer queries.
Together, the interaction history between Sentinels and Bridges creates an unalterable Proof of Origin Chain which is stored and indexed via Archivists. By examining individual Proof of Origin Chains and their Intersections with other Chains, Diviners can provide location verification and location history for a specific Sentinel or set of Sentinels.
Since interactions between Sentinels are recorded on each device’s individual Proof of Origin Chain, you can verify that the interaction occurred by comparing the Chains at the point of Interaction. This creates the concept of Bound Witnesses, allowing us to establish trust and certainty despite the decentralized nature of the XYO Network.
DATES & TIMINGS
- ICO START TIME: 20-03-2018
- ICO END TIME: 21-05-2018
- TOKEN NAME: XYO
- TOTAL SUPPLY: 48000000 USD